[pct-l] Gear for sale!

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:15:01 CST 2013

Hey guys, Joker here. My last hike, this past summer, went well and I made
several new gear choices that worked out for me but it's time to change it
up again.

 I'm looking to sell my late 2011 Zpacks Hexamid Solo tent with
carbon-fiber pole. It did well on the PCT this year and is a solid piece of
gear but as my next hike will be as a couple I need to upgrade to a
two-person shelter.

All the usual info about the Hexamid is at zpacks's site,
http://zpacks.com/shelter/hexamid.shtml

This particular one is blue, has the mesh enclosure and mesh floor, no beak
and has been fully seam-sealed and the guylines have been attached. There
is no damage and it has seen only 1700 miles of hiking (and was only set up
about 14 nights total on this last trip). I'm asking $225 for it, as its in
perfect shape. I am open to all offers, though, so feel free to make one.

I do have the 8 titantium stakes with the thick cuben fiber stake sack that
are sold separately on the site and can include them if necessary or
desired, for an additional $20. (they are the gray vargo outdoors 6-inch
shepherd's hook stakes)

Thanks again guys!
Joker