[pct-l] Section B info Warner Springs thru to Pines to Palms Hwy

Ken Marlow pcthiker at cox.net
Thu Jan 24 21:58:49 CST 2013

Anyone familiar with current water conditions from Warner Springs to Pines to Palms Hwy?
Is Aqua Caliente Creek flowing through this section and is water still available at the private tank east on Chiuahua Valley Rd?

My wife and I are looking to hike this section over two over night weekends. The first weekend being President's Day Weekend, Feb 17 & 18. And looking for a safe place to park vehicles at the start and end, possibly the night before. We've stayed at Warner Springs Resort in the past, but understand they went out-of-buisness. Anyone have a contact of a Warner Springs Resident who wouldn't mind a vehicle left on their property Sun/Mo and/or us sleeping in our SUV Saturday evening if a three-day weekend weren't in our cards.

Investigating places on the north end to leave our vehicle as well. Any problems in this area short of a maze of dirt roads. Been a long time since I've been in this area.

Ken Marlow
Class of '82