[pct-l] More Gear for Sale and Price Reductions

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 05:02:30 CST 2013

Hi There,

I’ve added some more pre-owned gear for sale from my gear sorting.

If you’re interested in any of these, please let me know and I can send you more info (or most items have more details at http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=72763).

Postage would be extra from WA.

Some prices are more negotiable than others so if you think it’s a good deal, then snap it up, cause others will likely think it a good deal too!  Make me an offer I can’t refuse!

Happy outdoors adventures!

-Rhiannon

Footwear:
Ahnu Montara Leather Hiking Boot, waterproof breathable, W 10, as new $90
Merrell Plaza Bandeau Tan Suede Mary Jane Walking Shoe W, as new 8.5 $50
Salomon XA Comp5 Trail Runners, W 9.5, used, small hole in top mesh, $30
New Balance 608’s, light silver mesh uppers, near new, W 8.5 $40

Clothing:
Goretex Jacket, Mountain Equipment Coop, Mens Small, $40
Mountain Hardware Ghost Whisperer Ultralight 850-Down Jacket with hood, W Med, as new, $200
Sierra Designs TOV 600-Down Jacket with hood, W Med, as new, $150
North Face Nuptse 700-Down Vest, W Med, as new, $70
Columbia Light Rain Jacket W Lg, new, $35
Silk Long-Johns Bottom, Mountain Equipment Coop, W Med, used, $15
Silk Long-Sleeved Top, Mountain Equipment Coop, W Med, used small hole, $10
Hiking Shorts, LL Bean, W Sz 6, used, $10
Hiking Shorts, Lucy, W Sz S, used, $10
Nike Sport Top, W Med, as new, $15
Nike Fit Dry Tank Top, W Med, as new, $15
ProSpirit Sport top, W Med, as new, $15
Koolah Waterproof Hat (Australian Outback style) and extra Nikwax waterproofing, used, $10
SmartWool Pattern V-neck long-sleeved top, W XS, new, $50
ExOfficio Long-Sleeve Hiking Shirt, Red, Mens Small, used but no wear, $20
ExOfficio Long-Sleeve Hiking Shirt, Blue, W Small, used but no wear, $20
Ocean Pacific Surf Shorts, W Sm, $10
Hiking pants, nylon, Mountain Equipment Coop, W Med, good condition used, $15

Gear:
Tarp shelter, waterproof, 6 x 7 feet, 14.6 oz, as new, $45
External removable pack pocket, Mountain Equipment Coop, used, $6
Thermarest 1” classic, 3/4 length, used, no leaks, clean, $25
Waist Dry bag Fanny Pack - SealPak brand by Cascade Designs $15
Pack Cover, waterproof, Mountain Equipment Coop, Size Med $6