[pct-l] Prints of the PCT

Ginger Hayes ginger.hayes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:06:29 CST 2013

David,

I can highly recommend a photographer for photos from the NW.  I met him on
a trip to WA to hike in Goat Rocks.  His work is spectacular.  I have
thought of talking with him about photographing more of the PCT.  He lives
near Hood, so lots of pics of Hood and wildflowers.  He does other stuff
too, so you'll have to search out the relevant PCT pics.  As I recall, his
prices were very reasonable.

http://lijahwinter.smugmug.com/Other/Portfolio/26733223_KCWQzr#!i=2246968155&k=h2hFmCN

He is very young.  It's my understanding that he has already been around
the world as a photographer for National Geographic.  Maybe if a few of us
suggested more PCT photos we could convince him to get out there!  Then
maybe I could leave my camera home and save a few ounces...

Ginger