[pct-l] How to get home - Kennedy Meadows

James A. Streeter james8313 at sti.net
Mon Jan 28 19:01:29 CST 2013

Kennedy Meadows to LAX
You need to get to the Pearsonville Shell Station from Kennedy
Meadows..
to catch the 11:05 bus to Lancaster.  The bus ends
at the Lancaster Metrolink Station.  arrive 1:15

CREST Bus South
http://estransit.com/pages/bus-routes/crest-mammoth-lancaster.php
Mammoth to Lancaster Route M-W-F -- $6.00

Metrollink --- http://www.metrolinktrains.com/
1:35 train to Union Station -- $11.75  arrive 3:30

LAX FLYAWAY --- http://www.lawa.org/flyaway/
3:30 or 4:00 bus to LAX 1 hour trip $7.00 -- Arrive
Total Cost $24.75

YosemiteJames