[pct-l] Horseshoe Meadows to Kennedy Meadows

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 21:53:27 CST 2013

Tom,

You are parking your car at Horseshoe Meadows and want to get to Kennedy Meadows. Just hitch down to Lone Pine and then hitch south on 395 from in front of the McDonalds. I have done that and went farther south to Walker Pass. Just get off at the road that goes up to Kennedy Meadows. That entire route should be doable in less than five hours. A few cars will be going up to K.M.. There is no shuttle that I know of. Tom Figueroa lives at Kennedy Meadows. He is an angel to hikers. Contact him for more information.

MendoRider-Hiker