[pct-l] PCT & I-10 to Palm Springs

Ginger Hayes ginger.hayes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:00:01 CST 2013

All this talk of shuttles to/from the trail makes me want to ask about
the ease of getting from the PCT at I-10 to Palm Springs.

My Dad will be starting the hike with me and is thinking he'll need to bail
near Palm Springs with the final destination of Fresno.  Any trail angels
in the area?  Maybe a bus from Palm Springs to the Ontario airport?
Another possibility would be to leave his truck in Palm Springs and get a
ride to Campo, but that seems a lot more difficult.

Any advice from those in the know?

Ginger