[pct-l] Bounce Box

VirGo pctvirgo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:09:42 CST 2013

Yes, regional boxes can be bounced without cost, if unopened at the PO or if you call the PO where it currently is and ask them to forward it to the next PO.
Obviously, if you send it to anywhere else other than a PO, (a market, a motel, a trail angel house, etc) you will have to pay for shipping again, even if you didn't open it. IMHO, I think the postmasters see the priority tape smacked all over the box and treat as such... priority... with all if its intrinsic properties.

Glad to have helped.