[pct-l] Pack base weight - Mojave / Tehachapi

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jan 30 21:57:38 CST 2013

That's the beauty of the whole thing. By the time you get to
Tehachapi/Mojave you realize that all your meticulous planning hardly
matters. You can add more mail drops in between, take some away, find
opportunities to slack-pack and change your plans without freaking
out. That's when you realize that trail life has become simply Life.