[pct-l] Impact of WILD on PCT numbers

stonedancer1 at aol.com stonedancer1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 11:37:50 CST 2013

Thanks, Shroomer.  Based on the good holiday season sales of A Thru-Hiker's Heart (better get it if you haven't read it yet!!  on Amazon), there is more interest this year in hiking the PCT.  The economy is still flabby and who knows how the snow will be.  But my intuition is more people, but not hoards of them.

IMHO, No Way Ray's book is way better than WILD for portraying the PCT experience. ;-)

Shameless book promotion by Stone Dancer