[pct-l] Pillows?

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:43:14 CST 2013

I came across this on MLD's site yesterday and was tempted but ultimately
unwilling to carry nearly an extra quarter pound of weight...I do miss
pillows while on the trail but am usually too tired for it to matter much.

http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=42&products_id=194