[pct-l] Pillows?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 31 14:51:02 CST 2013

Good afternoon, Daniel,

I always use a pillow function but I refuse to carry the redundancy of a
real pillow.  Any sack with my fleece jacket inside works, or even the
jacket rolled up.  If that’s not enough I inflate my empty 2L Platy sack
and stick it in too – sometimes even if still has some water in it.  Baring
anything better I use my food sack with something soft to keep my ear away
from the crackers.  If I use my pack, I’m careful to have the crampons on
the bottom.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/