[pct-l] 2011 Class Video is released!

max sands maxsands at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:24:22 CST 2013

Thanks Tortoise.

2011 Class Video is released!

All DVDs (except 2009 which isn't yet released) are available for download
from:
http://724network.com/2011/
and
http://planyourhike.com/media/pctdvd.php

these are direct downloads instead of a bit-torrent.

for those who do not have broadband/high speed internet or not up to
burning your own DVD or watching on your computer, I copy and mail the DVDs
at no charge. I do NOT accept payment, contributions, etc. Instead pass the
favor forward and/or make a contribution to the Pacific Crest Trail
Association or American
Hiking Society.

I do this as my bit of being a trail angel.

To get DVDs mailed, send me your regular USPS physical mail address and the
year(s) you want.
Years available are:  2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011.

Tortoise