[pct-l] Packages to Canada

joyce at beedie.com joyce at beedie.com
Mon Jul 1 12:53:42 CDT 2013

Thanks to all of you who responded about this.  I went back and talked again to
the local PO about using form PS form 2976-A and they said "well, of course!"
 You all saved me a real hassle.

I definitely agree about not wearing high heels in general, but my husband has
promised me a real blow-out dinner in Vancouver to celebrate the end of the
trail and I love to get all dressed up and "girlie" for those!  Otherwise it's
Nike trainers and yoga pants around the clock.

Thanks again for all the very helpful responses.

Joyce