[pct-l] Citizen's arrest

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:03:16 CDT 2013

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread since awhile back one of the posters was starting to take things personally, or so it seemed to me.

Here's my contribution, and to riff off of "My Cousin Vinny" ( I love that movie) I am a lawyer, my wife is a lawyer, my mother was a lawyer, my father was a lawyer, my father's father was a lawyer, my daughters a lawyer....well, you get the idea.

With that said, that doesn't mean my opinion is more or less valid than anyone else's and you proceed at your own risk. I just provide information. Each situation encountered generally requires a separate analysis, yet there are some basic constants in law as in life.  It is these that allow us to view things in context, because looking at things in isolation is the difference between monocular and stereoscopic vision: one way provides a two dimensional view and the other way yields a three dimensional view. If you want to know what your dealing with, in law as in life,

Sent from my iPad