[pct-l] Fw: Anish "The Ghost" goes for the record.

Ben G bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:41:46 CDT 2013

I met her on the top of mather Pass. She was taking a break to allow her
socks and feet to dry . She had already done pinchot and was planning on
doing Muir pass. It was 130 in the afternoon on the 25 or 26 when I met
her. She had a very sound plan. Do 45 mile average days (just above the
average per day for the whole trail) in the Sierras and do far more than
that everywhere else. If she can take care of her body she will beat the
record by quite a bit I'm thinking.  She was a very beautiful and nice
girl  who is obviously very competitive. hiking the PCT in 4 months in 2005
was clearly not good enough for her. I am glad I met her.  look forward to
keeping track of her progress.
Ben