[pct-l] Backpack recommendations

Kristin Hamann aggie03.kh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:50:59 CDT 2013

Wondering if any gals out there could weigh in on their favorite pack for a
thru-hike. I am a little leery of unisex packs like the ULAs but would be
curious what other women have found. My base pack weight is around 18 lb so
I'm not sure an ultralight pack will be my best bet. I am replacing my
Gregory Jade 50 which has been a faithful companion for many years but is
now held together with cord. Looking for something in the 40-50L range
around or under 3lb. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Sent from my Windows Phone