[pct-l] Conditions of northernmost regions PCT from sobo hikers

Roger Irving rogerpct at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 13:56:07 CDT 2013

My northbound thru hike departure was delayed and I am now wanting info
from anyone who has either section hiked the northern most regions or has
already begun their southbound PCT journey.  I'm hoping to get either
suggestions for ongoing blogs from current sobo hikers or resources similar
to the many that exist for nobo hikers.  Any info would be greatly
appreciated as I am hoping to fly north and start as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Roger