[pct-l] Conditions of northernmost regions PCT from sobo hikers

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Jul 7 15:45:56 CDT 2013

We have had 3 SOBO hikers here a few days ago and gone. They said there was
still a lot of snow between the border and Stevens Pass. Probably a little
less between Stevens and Snoqualmie. The weather has been great and looks
like upper 70's+ on through the summer. By the time the NOBO get up here it
should be really nice. OOOPS..... with mosquitos.....:)

PCT MOM
Stevens Pass area