[pct-l] Notch or Contrail?

Marcia Powers GottaWalk at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 8 13:11:19 CDT 2013

You might want to reconsider carrying the tent in addition to the net. So CA in past years has had snow storms. I remember Henry Shire's calendar photo of his tent in snow in 1999. Ask him what his recommendation would be.

And then there is the story of hikers crammed in an old style phone booth to get out of a snow storm.

Part of the fun of hiking is never knowing what you will get while on your journey!

GottaWalk