[pct-l] Heavy tree fall Highway 2 Stevens Pass

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 14:34:56 CDT 2013

It would appear that this event hit pretty hard north of Stevens Pass, at least in places.

I was out scouting north of Stevens on June 28th and let me say, in places, it is a mess.  Dicentra posted a video to you tube showing some of the carnage, although there's a lot more out there that didn't make it into her clip.