[pct-l] Truckee Angel has Mail for 4 Hikers

Thomas Moore twm3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 15:53:47 CDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm Tom "Freeloader" Moore and have mail for Mary Claire Arskine, Samuel Liebl, Lucy Garner, and Jen Ross & Joey Jannsen. Please contact me at facebook at alpinix.com or at 530 448 9672 so I can forward or return the mail to you.

The mail was sent to Bill "Pooh Bear" Person c/o Pooh Corner in Truckee. The information being used was at least two years out of date as Bill had a stroke and has left the area.

Do make contact with me. If the mail is unclaimed by the end of Burning Man, it will be returned to sender.

Keep one foot in front of the other.

~Tom "Freeloader"