[pct-l] Olallie Lake Resort Re-supply question

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Sat Jul 20 12:31:23 CDT 2013

Hi, Joe:

I am doing the PCT in Oregon starting July 27. We will carry enough
dinners and breakfasts to get from Sisters to Timberline Lodge and are
saving food pack weight by buying the rest of the stuff at the store
at Olallie Lake. Their website indicates that the store has at least
enough stuff to get by. Hopefully it will not be wiped out by hikers
passing through, although I think the owners know about the herd and
will stock accordingly. There is also breakfast available at the camp
at Big Lake which is only 12 miles north of Sisters.
--Fireweed