[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Mountain Lion Encounter

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 14:21:13 CDT 2013

I keep missing the info about where it was. Mile marker?   Last year there was Mtn lion encounter some where between Etna & Siead Valley. My habit was to build a tree limb and scrub fence around my tent at night. I thought it might wake me up crashing though all that. Also to collect a HUGE pile of rocks at the head of my tent. Made me feel safer any way. It was the end of Oct no chance of hiking with anyone.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone