[pct-l] NYTimes Op-Ed: Finding your way without technology

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 03:01:28 CDT 2013

If I have perceived one overarching truth during my contemplations while hiking, it is this: context is everything. How we, the things we observe and the ideas we have, fit in with our surrounding milieu is the key to both knowledge and success in both life and our individual endeavors.

Sent from my iPad