[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 67, Issue 10

David Tamblyn surforcycle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:42:14 CDT 2013

My hunting friends in Calif would absolutely agree. Regs need to be eased to thin the herd, like in Or. They report seeing hundreds of buried, partially eaten deer carcasses from Mtn lion kills as they transit areas in NE Ca. Too many deer = too many predators = trouble. IMHO, it's out of balance.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone