[pct-l] Washington section K trail conditions?

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Thu Jul 25 17:59:23 CDT 2013

We've had 16 hikers SOBO through Stevens Pass. Been over a week since they
were here. So 2 weeks ago they were around Stehekin. There are still
portions of the trail especially on the north facing slopes and snow chutes
that still has snow. It has to be melting fast due to the 70+ temps during
the days. Same between Stevens Pass and Snoqualmie Pass.  Two weeks ago
some were using micro spikes. We should be getting NOBO soon. Only 2 so
far.

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM