[pct-l] BBQ for Yoshihiro and a lift back up to trail.

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:08:43 CDT 2013

Thanks Shroomer

You reminded me the women I met on the first JMT. She taught me what
 "deer", "snake", etc is, as like my mom.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/VVRToLakeMarjori080914?noredirect=1#5379977944540715778

 BTW, I don't know whether I can bake pizza as usual, but I will do my
best.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )