[pct-l] Mountain lion encounters....size matters....does gender?

ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 14:05:22 CDT 2013

> I too am a small-ish female and have been thinking a lot about the recent cougar experiences

This is not directed at any one person but anyhooo...but after the Nth post by a "smallish" female I have to ask...

Does a cougar care if you're a male or a female? I can understand that any animal (human or otherwise)
would certainly "size" their potential prey/adversary so "smallish" may matter.

And no I'm talking about the ovulation cycles etc as a factor and this is a serious question not an attack or meant as sarcasm.

Or is this just a projection of our human fears and insecurities.

And I do know many "smallish" males.....though they might not admit to it - size DOES matter after all ;-).