[pct-l] Printing and treating half-mile maps

David Tamblyn surforcycle at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 09:58:00 CDT 2013

I trim a 1/2"+ off the long side & put the color map copies in a 1 gal Hefty Baggie. For the current day, I fold up those pages + the elevation profile and use a 1 qt Baggie stuffed into my cargo pant pocket.  Map faces out one side; profile the other. Easy. The basic color paper at Staples seems pretty durable for $.50/page which I can justify for my short sections.

Dave

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Sent from my iPhone