[pct-l] PCT thru hike in 2014/looking for a partner to hike with

Dawn Davis dawn.davis86 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 15:15:53 CDT 2013

Hello.  I am new to this mailing list.  I have enjoyed reading the posts so far this week since I joined the list.  I will be doing a thru hike next year, south to north.  I would like to find a partner, or even more than one person, to hike with.  Any suggestions?  I live in Indiana and am planning on starting my hike around mid to late April 2014.  Thanks for any input you can provide.
Dawn