[pct-l] Resupply

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 16:47:27 CDT 2013

For Donner Pass, you could hitch 12 miles to Truckee, but it's not supposed
to be too easy. I'd recommend just skipping a resupply there. From Echo
Lake to Sierra City is 103 miles, not an unreasonable distance to cover
without resupply, assuming you're hiking a decent amount each day.

As for skipping Belden, there's always Quincy. Only a 12 mile hitch from
Buck Lake Rd. That's 73 miles north of Sierra City. That would leave you
either 66 miles to Chester or 108 miles to Old Station.