[pct-l] Resupply

Kristin Hamann aggie03.kh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 00:35:14 CDT 2013

Truckee was one of the easiest hitches, although the town is a bit
spread out. Really fun town though! The Hotel Truckee was cheap,
quaint, and conveniently located downtown ($69 with clean shared
bathroom). Room 401 is haunted. The store in soda springs was
surprisingly good, but we didn't stay there because the hostel wanted
$125 for a private room =( We also hitched into buck lake for lunch and
snacks (limited resupply).
Hope this helps!

Fatty

Sent from my Windows Phone