[pct-l] Monkey Butt, Any treatment Ideas ????

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 12:14:51 CDT 2013

Two pillars of comfort (works for both sexes):

1. Keep the area clean - use TP first when needed, followed by gentle
cleansing with one or more baby wipes. For many years, I have relied upon
Wet Ones antibacterial hand wipes, available in pocket packs of 15. I prefer
the unscented variety (in the sea green packaging) when hiking so as to not
attract critters at night. These are also great for sponge baths and face
wipes.

2. Keep the area dry - I prefer A+D ointment. It lubricates the skin as well
as removing moisture. It is available in 2 and 4 ounce tubes.