[pct-l] Toes numb

Rob Flynn rob.flynn at live.com
Mon Jun 3 13:08:41 CDT 2013

Had this happen last year on my PCT thru-hike after replacing my old
Superfeet with a new pair.  Only happened on the right half of my left big
toe.  Apparently I didn't cut my Superfeet correctly, but I kept going just
as Shon did, and it really didn't affect anything.  The numbness went away
after a few weeks of not hiking, and comes back from time to time after
hiking many miles in a short time, which I've done a few times since last
year's thru-hike.  I should probably address the problem, but it's not a
huge deal to me.

Are you using aftermarket insoles, like Superfeet?

Inspector Gadget