[pct-l] Monkey Butt

John Coyle jcoyle at sanjuan.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:26:13 CDT 2013

I know how to prevent it, use flushable Contonelle baby wipes after generating a brown trout.  They are supposedly bio-degradable like toilet paper.  Apparently The normal baby wipes don't break down as fast.  I've got to admit, I have a problem packing out used toilet paper.  I normally get the special fast break down toilet paper at Camper's World and use Cotonelle wipes after that and put it all in a cat hole.

As for treating existing monkey butt, I don't know.