[pct-l] Hiker Hunger

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 06:19:08 CDT 2013

Ned, please tell me that Hiker Hunger also happens to people who ummm hike to their kitchen for ridiculous amounts of ice-cream w/ sugar cone (specifically Blue Bunny)

Otherwise I will have to concede that 1/2 gallon a day is NOT normal. And I don't like being wrong!! :)

Btw cool findings!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile