[pct-l] powerhouse fire

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:27:36 CDT 2013

Your analogy is perfect weathercarrot! Working on trails is just like that.

The view renewed in every season.
The tread changed with every step.
The path washed in every rain storm.
And a new adventure around every corner.

"Andy Goldsworthy art piece, fleeting in its lifespan and finding creative
fulfillment in the present moment rather than attachment to the longevity
of the finished form."

http://www.inciweb.org/incident/3399/
wc
Cat