[pct-l] Filter vs Purifier

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jun 4 20:04:14 CDT 2013

Both are primarily means of water disinfection. That is they kill various types of disease causing organisms. Various filtration methods including water treatment filters filter out some  dissolved and/suspended matter. Chemical contamination is a different problem.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.