[pct-l] Women Specific Resources

Alan Miller alan.miller401 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:27:35 CDT 2013

So my wife has a lot of questions about women's hygiene, gear, and other
women specific issues for which I am completely unqualified to answer.  Are
there any good resources that are very specific to women on thru hiking
that give real solid advice and tips without any sugar coating?  It would
be great if there was an instructional book similar to "How to Shit in the
Woods" (which we both read and enjoyed).  How about any blogs out there
written by women that would provide some good information?