[pct-l] Women Specific Resources

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 00:47:18 CDT 2013

Yeah, it's interesting, I also use synthetic (the calvin klein ones you can
buy at any department store) and have never tried anything else. I kind of
also assumed that wool underwear would be miserable in the heat. My friend
always swears by the Icebreaker ones though. I end up just not being able
to rationalize to myself spending that much on underwear :(

Also, as much as it probably grosses people out, I've started using the pee
rag method too. It's great.

And getting a prescription for UTI antibiotics is a GREAT idea, I hadn't
thought of that....

Glad people are enjoying the post!