[pct-l] Mariposa + Bear Can = sad?

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:49:42 CDT 2013

Thanks so much for the replies! Sadly, no hiking for my job, I'll be working in the park archives. The hiking is just a wonderful perk of the location.

I ended up taking my bag over to Adventure 16 this afternoon (for all you SoCal people), and the BV 450 definitely fits in the bottom of the mariposa both on its side and right side up. I noticed however, that if I have it sitting straight up, you can sort of feel the roundness through the back, especially if something is packed next to it.
So thinking maybe the best bet with this one would be to lay it on it's side.

I'll have to experiment more...

Thanks!