[pct-l] HEET

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Jun 7 10:35:08 CDT 2013

this is a good post.  Question about canisters.  I get that they last a
while.  But at the end of a hike, assuming that the canister has some fuel
left, would you on your next hike carry the partial canister as well as a
full canister.  Assuming that's the case, your hikes will always be with one
empty or nearly so canister and one full or nearly so canister.  Do you see
it that way, and how does that change the analysis?