[pct-l] ] Thru numbers

Grant Bennett grantbennett at transbay.net
Sun Jun 9 12:30:37 CDT 2013

Trail angels have been wonderful for me and my hiking partner, but I was
dismayed by the person who wrote about "the trail angel system".  I
think such crass sense of entitlement is unspeakable.  For that reason
if the trail is going to be so much more heavily used in the future than
it has been to date I think our angels should consider not being there.
I agree with Diane Soini's post that the trail can be walked without
water caches.  It will be much more difficult and people will have to
plan better, accept skanky water, and know that they have to be tough
enough for the challenge.

Section Hiker