[pct-l] Oregon Section Permit

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sun Jun 9 18:07:41 CDT 2013

The only permits you need for Oregon can generally be obtained at the entrance to the specific wilderness areas.  I found them to be in a box along the trail.  Just grab one, fill it out and attach to your pack.  And you might grab a spare in case the box is empty when you pass by.  The exception is Crater Lake, which is a National Park.  I stayed there with my wife in the Mazama Village and did not need any kind of permit.

Ed Jarrett Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71