[pct-l] ] Thru numbers

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:53:04 CDT 2013

I just spent 10 days providing Trail Magic at Walker Pass.  We had 250
hikers sign our register, and I assume there are many who didn't sign.
 Every hiker was gracious, and I didn't observe any entitled hikers.

So please don't assume all hikers are bad, or even that many hikers are
bad.  Every hiker I met was absolutely lovely......and very dirty!!!

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com