[pct-l] Thru numbers

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 19:31:09 CDT 2013

"I just spent 10 days providing Trail Magic at Walker Pass.  We had 250
hikers sign our register, and I assume there are many who didn't sign. Every hiker was gracious, and I didn't observe any entitled hikers.
"

That is another point of view. If the trail angel is there providing the face-to-face magic, then my guess is all (or practically all) encounters are good. But I think we are talking about those locations where the angel has provided the magic but is not present.  Some abuse has been recorded, most likely because the etiquette rules are not well publicized.  Both scenarios still cost the angel some $$ and time, and lately, some angst.