[pct-l] Is WILD good for the PCT?

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Sun Jun 9 22:37:17 CDT 2013

It doesn't matter how someone hears about the PCT.

It doesn't matter how long someone has been backpacking.

What matters is that a hiker loves the trail and respects it enough to properly prepare to hike it. If they do, then they should be welcomed into the PCT community and treated kindly. Period. If they aren't welcome, it is because of blatant snobbery, and that is inexcusable.

Muse