[pct-l] the aches and pains of the geezer hikers

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 11:02:20 CDT 2013

On the PCT, of course.

----- Original Message -----
From: lilacs007 at yahoo.com
To: bluetrail at aol.com, "Pacific crest trail PCT Listserve" <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] the aches and pains of the geezer hikers

What an awesome man! Where do I find one?!
:)

"He's been nurse, cook, bottle washer, chauffeur, laundress,maid, and patient companion through all of them. When I had bilateral knee replacement, I opted to go to a rehab facility for 12 days following the surgery.. He even came in to the facility and cleaned the windows in my room because they weren't up to his standard."
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile