[pct-l] snow report

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Jun 13 10:58:10 CDT 2013

Amanda,

Mountain Education was just in there, running our Snow Intermediate Course
between hwy. 50 (Echo Summit) and hwy. 80 (Donner Summit) two weeks ago and
you're right, there was a fair (up to 3 feet of snow) in large drifts on
northern aspects and in the trees from 8200 feet in elevation and up.
Southern aspects didn't have any snow.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org